Join our Team!
As an Official IELTS Test Centre,Canada College Canada College is currently looking for eligible candidates to add to our IELTS teams in Canada.
How to apply In Canada : For more information on the Minimum Professional Requirements and an application form, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com . Please include “The Job Opportunity and City” in the subject line of the email submission.
Canada (Calgary, Charlettetown, Coquitlam, Halifax, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, St. John (NB), St. John’s (NL), Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria).
The IELTS Examiner will expertly assess candidates, with the consistency and standards as set out by IELTS, in the speaking module of the IELTS test. The Examiner will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the test and ensure a fair testing procedure is followed for all candidates in the speaking module.
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality
- Undertake scheduled standardization training and re-certification
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or area
- A recognized qualification in TESOL/TESL/TEFOL
- At least three year’s full time (or the equivalent of part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience with the majority relating to adult students (16 years and over)
- Punctual, dependable and responsible
Invigilators & Proctors
This position is responsible for the administration, organization, and smooth running of IELTS tests in accordance with IELTS rules and regulations in an environment that enables candidates to perform their best.
- Assist with the setup of testing venues by laying out stationery, equipment, and test materials in accordance with IELTS regulations Closely follow and enforce testing procedures and regulations
- Assist candidates prior to the start of the test by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in the testing venues
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the testing venues
- Invigilation during tests
- Dealing with queries raised by candidates in accordance with IELTS procedures
- Dealing with testing irregularities in accordance with IELTS procedures
- Check attendance during tests
- Control and manage the test environment
- Perform regular identity checks prior to and during the test
- A competent level of English communication
- Successful completion of Secondary/High School diploma
- Understand and commit to maintaining appropriate standards of confidentiality and security of materials
- Understand the importance of criteria and protocol related to assessment, and test administration
- Dependability, reliability, punctuality
- Customer service skills
- Appreciation and understanding of differences in cultural communication styles